Bobcat 753 Tilt and Lift Issues

samedi 19 avril 2014

Hi Everyone,



I have a Bobcat 753F which works great for about the first 20 minutes, then I loose lift and tilt on the bucket, but it still drives. If I let it sit for a few hours the bucket functions come back just for a much shorter time. I thought it was the BICs solenoid, however when I replaced it the problem still exists. I even tried putting another solenoid on after it quit, and ran the solenoid straight from a 12Vbattery to ensure that it wasn't a wiring issue, same problem. I talked to the local bobcat dealer and they said it sounded like the BICs. The next option is to replace the BICs spool, however I was hoping I could get some feedback from others. Should I be looking at something else?



Thanks for any help




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire